Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Seinfeld makes me Smile

After a rough day at work I can always count on Jerry to make it all better again. Spencer, of course, goes without saying...but honorable mention goes to Mr. Jerry Seinfeld. I LOVE his video "Im Telling you for the Last Time". And not to mention popping in an episode of "Seinfeld" during my lunch break. Such a stress reliever. One of the few things I "need" to see before I die would be Mr. Seinfeld live in concert. If anyone out there knows how to score tickets to one of his shows...please enlighten me!

3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I love your top picture. Looks amazing!

Dmcguire25 said...

Hey why does work suck so much, needless to say I understand how bad bulwark can be in the office with customers but write me and enlighten me. Love ya babe.

Taylor Earl said...

Yes!!! I love Seinfeld too As soon as I saw the picture of the three I smiled! Thanks :)