Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hit by a bus

That is how I feel today. Like I was hit by a bus....yesterday.
This is why...



Our new friends Roy and Robyn Gallagher invited us on their boat yesterday. It rocked. At one point I was doing a somersault over Spencer's head flying off that thing. Dennis had us going at least 30 mph. Spencer and I were still laughing on the way home.

And this was just sad.
That is how well I did wakeboarding. Im so irritated. 7 years ago, I was incredible on that thing. But after both forearm muscles were torn and shredded I forgot that I needed to turn my board at some point coming out of the water. It is NOT like riding a bike.
But the following was the funniest/nastiest parts of the day...
this is Robyn and Roy riding the tube...

and this is Robyn yacking over the side
We had just eaten lunch 15 minutes prior to this ride. poor Robyn.
Thanks for an INCREDIBLE DAY at Lake Norman, Gallaghers!!

3 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

Miss you lots. I am so glad you had fun, we all know that you love that day. Check the pictures on my space for ours. I will write later. My little devils are terrorizing me so I will blog later about. Love ya

Tina said...

Sounds like a blast!! I got my butt wedged in a tube once and did a flip flop. Needless to say I haven't been back on it :)

Julie said...

Gotta love the lake baby! I just went with the fam last weekend, but I atleast got my butt out of the water on the wake board! You're killin me! Come on over... I'll give you some lessons! Love ya girl!