Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sad Story

I found out why the goose is always sitting by the townhouse across the street. Apparently, she and the white goose had babies. She layed her eggs in their backyard and was sitting on them for MONTHS, and they never hatched. Well, a few days ago the white goose stepped in front of a car and is now a soldier in the armies of heaven. And this poor momma is wandering around honking, waiting for her mate to come back home. But the neighbors are taking good care of her, and even feed her from their hands. That is why she came so close to us the other day. She just needs loves and foods.


i cried.

1 comment:

Grimes said...

oh my goodness Anna Marie! That is soooo sad. I love geese I think they are so pretty, but they stress me out when they walk across busy streets instead of flying.