Thursday, May 7, 2009

Let the work begin

My mom left this morning. We had such a GREAT 2 week visit. Lots of tennis, boardgames, movies, dinners, hiking, and driving. She rocks.


Now...

I have an announcement. I am fishing for a REAL ESTATE AGENT. If you know of, or are, a great real estate agent leave me a comment with your email address. Yes, we are moving.

Whenever we sell the house, we are heading west to California, crashing at my parent's house until October, and then moving down south to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Yeah, there's no way in hades that I would move to Mexico during the summer. Anyway, Spencer was gone for 2 weeks (why mom came) to check out a job offer he received while on vacation there in February. It is a fabulous new resort going up in Magdalena Bay, and they are still selling to investors....(if you are looking for an investment you really should check this out)...anyway, things went great and we are on our way.

Oh and by the way....WE ARE SELLING EVERYTHING IN OUR HOUSE!! If you are in the Charlotte area, and need any kind of furniture, including beds, DECOR, tons and tons of books, bookshelves, kitchen supplies, Christmas decorations, utensils, computer desk, ANYTHING....again just leave me a comment. Our apartment in Cabo comes fully furnished, so we just want to get rid of everything.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, missy, we never played in a two-man tournament! We're going to miss you guys! And what a life you have, Bullets! :)

Megan said...

You're going to LIVE in Cabo??? I'm SO jealous! Take me with you! :-)

Dmcguire25 said...

OMG WHAT, YOU DID NOT CHECK WITH ME FIRST!!! Oh well I know who to crash with in Cabo now!!! Yea!!!

Jolley's said...

I'm still extrememly jealous of your new move...maybe we can plan a visit? :)

We actually have a GREAT agent. Great because he knows the area extrememly well and even greater because he only charges half the percentage...Bernie Kaminsky is his name. Check him out at www.brokergift.com if you haven't found anyone already.