Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IKEA

Since we are about to put our house on the market, we decided to make it as aesthetically pleasing as possible. Adding decorative knobs here and there, ceiling lights and fans, shelves in bathrooms, crown molding, etc. While we were at Home Depot checking out molding prices, we decided to check out some knobs too, and this wonderfully inspired woman came up to us and told us that we could get knobs at 1/2 the price at IKEA. Because, honestly, I am NEVER going to spend $5 on just one freaking knob.

I had never been to an IKEA. It kind of feels like the day I discovered chocolate. I don't remember the exact day it happened, but I'm sure it was a good one.

3 comments:

Grimes said...

You never went to an Ikea before this week??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? =)

Dmcguire25 said...

I love IKEA! It is pretty awesome!

Matt and Jeanette said...

IKEA your car!