Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Official

FINALLY!
Our house is officially on the market!


PLEASE BUY IT!
We are hopefully going to find people who need a fully furnished home! If not, that is fine too. But we have beautiful, comfortable sectional couches which are too die for!! Comfortable pillow top beds (Queen size, and twin), beautiful Tuscan decor, Tiled kitchen, Crown Molding, a Fireplace...This house is AWESOME! For first time home buyers, this is
PERFECT!

(if you're not looking to buy...please spread the word!!)

5 comments:

danakay said...

I can't believe you guys are seriously moving to Mexico! Can we come visit? :-)

Angela said...

Personally I would love to move into a fully furnished house! I would bet it is a great selling point. Good luck...

Matt and Jeanette said...

Does the say your sectionals are for sale? Whoa, girl! Has all the selling put you into a mental FRenZy??

The Gallagher Family said...

So ur a stinker for moving to Mexico, I'm going to miss you. And I totally agree with you on Roy's lack of facial hair. He's trying to look good for interviews. That's right, I am married to a 12 year old :)

Dmcguire25 said...

Ok almost cried over the Duck thing, bad weekend with mistreating and I would have killed the guy who hit the white duck, but I love your house and if you were in AZ I would buy it!!!