Sunday, June 22, 2008

Who's in Charge?

This may be a strange post, but I needed to do it, because I want to remember this. So just look at the pictures and move on to my ode for Spencer's birthday.
A few months ago I posted pictures of when these geese were babies. Well, a few weeks ago, this HUGE duck started hanging around our neighborhood. (He is bigger in real life!!!) He was all alone walking around aimlessly while quacking for his family. It was really sad. Then we noticed that the geese adopted him and they are inseparable now. So, I sent these pictures to my parents and the response I got from my dad is why I am posting this. I am not going to post his response because it may seriously offend some people. But I will never forget it as long as I can post these pictures.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey B! How the crap are you? Yes, I finally decided to start a blog and stole you from Julie's blog. I love your cute duck story, it made my day. Hope all is well. I think you guys need to take a trip to Utah sometime soon, it's been a really long time.

Dmcguire25 said...

I think it is a great post. I think it is a nice Idea that if we are lost do not give up hope because we can find love and support from the oddest place's! I love those geese and duck please keep blogging about them because you know me I love animals.