Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stickin' it to the Man

I don't know what it is about men and feeling the need to either be naked or grow as much facial hair as possible, when there is no need to step out of the house to fulfill some sort of a subordinate responsibility at a place of employment. I don't know what it is ....by I find it highly entertaining.
Growing up in a military home my dad and brothers were always clean shaven. UNLESS they were on leave for vacation. Actually, I never remember my dad not being clean shaven, but the clothes thing is a whole other blog entry that I would rather never venture into. But my brothers...the first chance they would get...HAIR. And when Daniel was retired from the Air Force due to his brain tumor....he lived out the rest of his days with a full grown beard. Which I might add, he did pull off very nicely.
And now we have the man I married. He definitely married into the right family. No longer being employed, but now the employer we have this...
I do like the looks of it, however, I have now formed rashes around my lips. So as much as he may be "stickin it to the man"....he's just sticking me in the face.

Im not without vice either. For the past 2 months it has rained every single Saturday I had off from work. Im not exaggerating...I LOVE laying out at my pool. And I have been pissed for the past 2 months that I haven't been able to get there. So I decided that my own way of "stickin it to the man" would be to make up for all those Saturdays this last Saturday.


'Stick' this.


5 comments:

Janna Stevens said...

Anna Marie...I love you guys! You two are so funny, I would love to be a fly on the wall at your house! I just want to know how much Spencer makes you laugh...I love it when you laugh (as long as you don't thow up your lunch).

Janna

Matt and Jeanette said...

You guys must live in North Carolina. The sunburn, the rashy lips, and Old Man River...Wow,and to think I am going to be with you guys for ETERNITY...Love you

Julie said...

Hey! Those are the lines I'm talkin about! I got a few myself a couple weeks ago... now they're a beautiful tan of course :)
Love ya!

Matt and Jeanette said...

You will have cancer.

Matt

Dmcguire25 said...

I miss you guys so much, I just love the way you look at life and retell it to others. Like this one time, I was harmlessly, playing spoons with you and you almost killed me! Now as I remember you thought that was so funny and my fault because my head found its way under your body but I beg to differ. a WARNING to all, beware of the lure to play games with Anna Banana, this is a ploy to hurt you and then laugh. And laugh she did, I think she wet herself after she smothered me. I love you babe and miss you. One word, SUNBLOCK!!!