Saturday, February 14, 2009

Celebrating 7 years

Yes, we got married on Valentine's Day. The only reason is because Valentine's Day in the year 2002 was the first day of a 4 day weekend, so Spencer was off from school. I promise I am not that cheesy or sentimental. And anyway, it helps both Spencer and I remember.

Well, we are off to Mexico today. We are going one day early to celebrate our anniversary together at our favorite Italian place, which I can't remember the name of. Spence is all over it.

Here's to 7 years of struggle, triumph, and LOVE!

peace out.

7 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Congrats!!! Have a blast during your vacation!

Dmcguire25 said...

Congrats you two! I love you guys and I am so happy you two have had 7 years of bliss!!!

Amy S. said...

Have fun! Happy Vday and anniversary!

Angela said...

Happy late anniversary! 7 years wow. Don't they say that if you can make it 7 years you can make it 50? so way to go the rest is a breeze...right? have fun on your trip.

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!

Matt and Jeanette said...

WHEN ARE YOU GUY COMING HOME???

Matt and Jeanette said...

GUYS