Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a great day

Yeah I have exams next week, 2 weeks worth of assignments to cram over since I'll be in Mexico for the following 2 weeks after next, and labs to complete for computers. But you know what makes all those things go away... 2 things. Getting my hair done, and volleyball. My 2 favorite things in the whole world. It makes everything else seem like a whisper of a wind blowing further and further away from my mind...with every foiled strand of hair and spiking of a volleyball....
Yeah...for the past 2 years my hair has been almost black. So now I am a progressive blonde.

No pictures of volleyball... I fear laughter and humiliation at the production of a camera amongst all the men that Heather and I play with. Heather...that's your call buddy.


PS. As you can see...my tan is gone.

3 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

I love it hot stuff!!! You are a total babe with Black hair or Blonde, go girl!!!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Your tan is gone but you still look awesome!

West and Darci said...

Your hair is really cute! We play on a coed volleyball league here and I am so rusty. It's lots of fun though. It would be more fun if I was as good as I once was.