Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Yes, I'm a little late posting this. Especially, it being after my New Year's Resolution post. But for posterity's sake it had to be done sometime before 2010 hits.

This is our family Christmas photo for 2009. Taken in front of our ONLY Christmas decoration.

A picture of Jesus.

We hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas.
We spent our Christmas Eve celebrating with new friends. Learning very special traditions, and singing all our favorite carols in Spanish.
Thank you Galbreiths!

Christmas Day we were supposed to go surfing but the weather was COLD and CLOUDY.
I think that is how we will bring in the NEW YEAR instead. Bring on the waves baby!

Oh, and our gifts to each other....BOOGIE BOARDS!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Very cute picture!! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas!

So I'm not quite sure why, but when I click on your link in my blog list, it now takes me to superiorcleansing.com (which looks like it's maybe your husband's Isagenix blog). I don't know if I did something wrong, but now it doesn't tell me when you update THIS blog. :-(

Brenda said...

Very nice photo of both of you.
Happy New Year. I have two Christmas cards here for you but I have no idea where to send them. Please send me your address at brendacanevari1@msn.com