Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Job? What's that?

I am constantly bombarded with the question...

So, what do you DO?
(accompanied with a glare that really says, "if you say, play volleyball all day every day I hate you)

Truth is...I have been yearning, nay pining, nay pleading to be guided toward something I can enjoy and be good at, whilst Spencer is working. I have felt so "lazy" and kind of pointless lately. I have no kids YET, so really, I need to be "anxiously engaged in a good cause".

My prayers were definitely answered.

Pueblo Bonito MonteCristo (resort that my family is apart of) has NO ONE renting out their villas for their owners. It is really up to the owners to get that done themselves. Which really separates them from being time-shares. It is actually a fractional ownership.

If you go through a regular rental company to do that, the company charges AT LEAST 50-60% of the rental price. That is ridiculous.

That is where I come in. I have started my own website/business and my fees are LOW! 15%!

AND...I meet personally with clients' renters at the concierge and guide them through what they may not understand...(the ever-so-common-language-barrier) which adds a lovely personal touch.

For now, I am focusing only on the MonteCristo Estate Villas, since I am so familiar with them, and I already have clients.

There are NO pictures anywhere on the internet of the NEW PHASE 2 MonteCristo Estates...
UNTIL NOW!

I was able to get special access to the villa and take my own photos. And I have created a lovely video, which I humbly say...I am quite proud of.

So...yes...I DO DO SOMETHING!

AND I LOVE IT!


In case someone IS interested in spending a wonderful vacation in this MOST BEAUTIFUL villa...we do have the 3rd week in February still available. Normally, they rent out at about $4,000/night. However, due to the economic downturn...the owner's are willing to rent this out at $350/night. They are just trying to cover their maintenance fees at this point.

1 comment:

Julie said...

How's your "language barrier" on that Chinese comment???