Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Withdrawals

For the first time in 3 1/2 years I am without Isagenix.

I feel sluggish, tired, lazy, and chubby.

I honestly don't know how I survived day to day before I had Isagenix. I don't know how PEOPLE survive daily without all that good stuff coursing throughout their veins.


There is light ahead though. Isagenix will be opening in Mexico sometime in 2010. Hallelujah. Until then we are paying our friends $90+ to ship us our stuff. I should be back on the stuff starting next week, if UPS is serious about getting it here in 5 days.

But seriously, if you aren't on or haven't tried Isagenix, please do so! A few months ago my mom was worried about her blood work that came back from her doctor regarding her blood pressure and other things. Well, we ordered her a 9 day cleanse from Isagenix, and she has been using the product ever since...well, she went back to her doctor and ALL OF HER NUMBERS were right in the middle of the normal category! And now her doctor and her doctor's daughter are going to try it.

It's not just about losing weight. It's about being healthy and cleansed. The excema on my arms has been gone for 3 1/2 years...my face hasn't broken out AT ALL in 3 1/2 years. Some other problems, which I won't mention to the whole world have been gone for 3 1/2 years.
And that's not even mentioning the 50+ LB's, I have kept off that entire time.

What a blessing Isagenix has been in our lives.

1 comment:

sharon said...

this is the mom....and yes my doctor was amazed at the improvement in my blood lab work! good for me and thanks to Isagenix. I can't/won't stop using it.