Saturday, November 21, 2009

This is how we roll in Cabo

If you had told me Friday morning, when I woke up, that I would be watching New Moon that night I would have laughed in your face then smacked you for teasing me.
Alas, I have the coolest man ever! he and our friends Ed and Sue surprised me. I was falsely informed that New Moon wouldn't be coming here until like next April. SO DEPRESSED WAS I!
But such was not the case.
It opened here on the 20th!! When I found out my surprise(in my very sneaky ways) I was squealing like a little girl with pigtails.
And best of all...check out the seats in our movie theater here...

LAZY BOY RECLINERS!

It gets even better than that...tickets here are only $5!

Again I ask....whose coming to visit?

I thought the movie was awesome by the way! Leagues better than Twilight. It's kind of funny, the books and movies hold the exact opposite attractions for me. In the books I am all about Team Edward and Twilight was my fave book. In the movies, I am all over Team Jacob and Twilight sucked. Honestly, everyone looked so much better in New Moon EXCEPT for Edward. Beef up the pecks, shave the little dark bush of chest hair (vomit), and stand up straight...don't slouch. AND PUT HIM IN A LEATHER JACKET! Not 1980's Bugle Boy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAY for New Moon! I'm so glad that you got to see it, especially in such a luxery fashion. And I'm glad you liked it! I have already seen it twice. I'm a dork.