Monday, March 2, 2009

The Villa


the front door opens into this cute little courtyard, then into the living room.
To the left is the master bedroom and bathroom/closet.
Then go to the right is the full kitchen and dining room which opens up to this view.
Then down the tiled staircase with a fountain
And this is the downstairs TV room and internet access which opens up to our private pool.And this is one of the extra bedrooms with private bath

Now let's go out back
This is Spencer in the jacuzzi which is upstairs through the Master bedroom's doors.

And this is the entire upstairs patio

Then down the exterior stairs
And this is the downstairs patio w/ pool

This is as good of a view of the back that I could get


stay tuned...more to come

3 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL, WORK, OR NEED TO CATCH UP WITH SPENDER "PERSONALLY" SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN WITH THE FOKES THESE LAST FEW WEEKS BUT COME ON... PUT THE PICTURES UP!!!

Amy S. said...

Me soooooo jealous!

Brenda said...

Okay....this looks absolutely amazing. I LOVED all of the photos. I feel like I had a mini vacation with you as I looked at everything you did while you were gone. I can't think of many things that are more relaxing than floating in calm water. What a beautiful place you stayed at. WOW!!! I have not been on a vacation for a while so it was great to live vicariously through your trip.
It looks like it was wonderful and I am soooo happy you all had a wonderful time together. Being with family is such a blessing.
Your tans look great... you can deal with skin cancer at a later date. (: I always had dark tans and I don't have any cancer yet so there is hope for you, too.
Love you!