Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Good times...noodle salad"


Here are the random pictures taken throughout the 2 weeks 'o fun.

However, there were more things wrong with me physically in those 2 weeks than there have been in the past 2 years of my life.

Starting the 3rd day, then consecutive:

*infected toe from beach volleyball
*sprained muscle in lower back
*swollen patella in right knee
*respiratory infection/fever
*jammed toe (running and forgot there was a step)
and last but not least
*cold sore
for the trip home, of course

Due to these ailments we had to cancel our town/water excursions. My dad also got pneumonia.

But other than all of that...what a GREAT trip!

I may look relaxed and feeling great here in this jacuzzi, but I was actually experiencing excruciating back pain!
Those water noodles have some serious fire power
my skillz with a camera ( if only those stupid noodles weren't in it)
(sigh)
vogue
My dad...a man of the little people
awwww

Dinner on the back patio during a fantastic sunset that my suck camera can't capture.
A picture of my swollen toe...it got a lot worse. But I'm just sorry we couldn't capture the video of me tripping and literally flying 4 feet across pavement.
Check out the size of this lasagna! I think it may be bigger than mom's head.

Some new friends

Team Bradford/Iacono took home the gold for pool volleyball

Ace.

Go momma!
The doubles rematch. Miguel and I against Carlos and Oscar. We won again!

Miguel and I are the ones in the middle. Hard to point me out seeing as we are all the same color. I guess the dress gives me away.

basking in victory

Jason calls this picture "The Iacono ad for Secret and Old Spice"
Check out his air.....and ON SAND! yeah...he's mine.

Dinner at The Bistro

And I still got some work done!

2 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

OMG you poor baby!!! I can not believe all the injuries you got! You look amazing still injured! I am so glad you had fun, I love the picture of Spencer laying in the pool and his reflection on the water, it was a great picture! You are one lucky gal to have a second home in Cabo, JERK!!! How are you feeling now?

West and Darci said...

I am jealous! It seems like you guys are always going on vacation! Looks like it was a ton of fun besides all of the injuries! :)