Sunday, March 29, 2009

The good ole days

I was going through my old scrapbooks and thought it would be fun to post some old photos from back in the day.
Here is a picture from my baptism October of 1988. We were living in Egypt at the time, so my awesome parents suggested I get baptized in the Red Sea. There are 3 Nigerians behind my dad and me, and they got baptized also. And then they sang "God Be With you Till We Meet Again" right after. It was so special. And then I came across this picture too.
It just made me laugh.
I love my brothers.

This was taken at a beach on the Mediterranean called Ras Nasrani, I think. Either that or Sharm El Sheik. The latter was my favorite place to go as a kid. It was mainly for military families vacationing, and last year it got bombed by terrorists.

Anyway, this was fun. I may go back in time once a week on here.

2 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

I enjoyed your hair! It was so great! I love remembering the good old days! That was great!!! Thanks!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Yeah, Danielle....you enjoyed my hair??!! Notice how i refuse to cut it short now. Yeah, it all stems back to that!