Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week in review

So, like I said previously, LOVED my paralegal course. Of course there was ALOT of anxiety this past week, cause this was the first time in 7 years going to school....alas, I made it through unscathed.

But let's talk about my computers class for a sec. It's the intro class folks. I figured I would just be learning how to turn on a computer throughout the semester. Turns out, I should be able to do a lot more than that. Don't get wrong...I am thrilled about learning how to do and create different programs and presentations using different 'application software' (see...I'm like a sponge). But man, is this class intense. In one class, and it being the first class, I had to take 2 quizzes, cover 2 Units, and our 2nd class (next Thursday) is our first Exam, worth more points than all other exams. No one try to contact me this week. I'll be studying. I HATE memorizing vocab. I know how to do all of it, just don't ask me to NAME exactly what I'm doing!


Oh and sidebar note: I am 4-7 for Settlers of Catan.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I miss you guys!!!!!
We need to have our spaghetti dinner! :)

Dmcguire25 said...

I am so proud of you! Have I told you that lately? I really am, Shaun had her baby and I went and saw her. Abbey is beautiful!!! I miss you too, Hope you are great!