Monday, January 12, 2009

First Day of School


in 8 years!

Tonight I had my Introduction to Paralegal Study. It was fantastic. I was so born to do this. I'll be able to be a lawyer without all the liability! Of course, I may not get paid as well, but who cares as long as I love what I'm doing! Spencer makes all the good money anyway!

Up until I was the age of six or seven if anyone asked what I was going to be when I was older I would say Doctor or Lawyer. I honestly thought those were the only 2 professions. Don't ask me why...no one in my family is either. Well, after I realized the consequences of minor mistakes made in either profession, I started looking elsewhere for employment. That is the beauty of being a paralegal...as long as I give no legal advice...ZERO accountability. And once I realized the drawing of blood was related to any 'doctor/nurse' type of career...that one was checked off.

After whirlwind adventures of being whisked away in marriage and moving every 1 1/2 to 2 years...we are finally in a place where I can finish school!!

6 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

Back to school
Back to school
I got my lunch pack packed
My shoes ties tight
I hope I don't get in a fight!!

Glad that first day went well!!!

The Smith's said...

New Car and stylish clothes - you are set! Good Luck and Congrats!

Megan said...

That's awesome that you're going back to school. I can't say that I envy you, because I can't imagine going back right now. But I think it's great that you're getting into something you really enjoy. Way to go! Have fun! :-)

Dmcguire25 said...

Thats my big girl! I am so proud of you!!! Hope you had a great day of school and if anyone picks on you tell them your sister will kick their A@$!!! LOve ya!

Heather said...

Did Spencer pack you a pb&j in a brown paper bag?

Good luck. Do they have a paralegal volleyball team? Championship games against the dental hygienists?

Oh, and by the way, my van is STILL up for sale, in case you end up changing your mind about your really cool car. :)

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Congrats!!