Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OLD married couple here.

It's 10:40 pm on New Year's Eve and I'm in my pajamas blogging. Wow. I need to explain for my posterity's sake. I'm SICK, people. I woke up Sunday feeling like a tractor ran over my throat, and it just keeps getting worse. Today I woke up unable to speak. I watched the entire 10th season of FRIENDS, and couldn't laugh without wanting to cry from the pain.
However, I believe this is a 'landmark' New Year's Eve for me. It's the first New Year's Eve since I was 12 that I didn't have fun and exciting plans. Or rather, I had to cancel our fun and exciting plans.
Oh and get this...my MOM actually had to get off the instant messenger with me because she had a party to go to?!! REALLY??!!!

We are definitely making up for this next year....Yeah, I'd better be in Paris!

nevertheless... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

10 comments:

Angela said...

I hope you are feeling better and soon...you think you are old...we counted down with Jeanette at 10 and then cleaned up a bit and were in bed around 11:30. How is that for a New Years Eve Party.

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

We played the Wii all night with our neigbors...lol

Dmcguire25 said...

Well were not much better, we made oarty hats, played games, and went to bed by 11!!! We were all sick too, so I feel your pain. Love ya old married Lady, but you look hot!

Sarah McBride said...

feel better. And if you give me strep throat(which I get no less than 6 times a year) i PROMISE I will kill you.
happy new year. We just stayed up and played the wii, which is why I cant lift my right arm today.

Amy S. said...

Party poopin', cootie carrier! Get well soon!

Julie said...

That's funny... I got a text from Carolyn at 9:30 that night that said, "Happy New Year Y'All, I'm going to bed!" Guess we're getting old B.

Dmcguire25 said...

Yeah so I am bored of this post, keep up and keep us informed! Love ya!!!

Karole said...

Hey Anna,
I just saw you had a blog on your facebook so I thought I would check it out! I am adding you to mine. I just set mine to private so if you want to see it leave me your email address and I will add you in! I'm so glad we found each other...it will be so good to catch up again! Do you ever talk to Angie or anyone?

Matt and Jeanette said...

Come visit us!!! Please!!!

Matt and Jeanette said...

Lets meet somewhere in the middle and stay at a killer hotel!! Wait a second aren't you guys leaving for Cabo in like a three weeks!?

Hey..how is school going? I just registered for my second to last semester! I start the 20th...ugh!