Friday, December 19, 2008

Holy free movie screenings Batman!

This
and this
ARE SO AWESOME!!

Benjamin Button really deserves every award it is nominated! Cate Blanchett has always been in my top 5 of favorite actresses, but she blew it out of the water with this movie! She is truly AMAZING! And the cinematography was outstanding!
and
Valkyrie is gripping from the very beginning til the very end!


Should I be embarrassed that every night this week except for Mon and Tues I have gone to a movie screening, and I am on my way right now to see Four Christmases?

2 comments:

Amy S. said...

I'm happy to hear you loved them both....I'm always apprehensive about going to see a movie that I haven't heard much about from fellow viewers....thanks Siskel and Ebert!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Oh sweet! I wanted to see those! Now I have to!