Friday, December 19, 2008

Mas Cabo

Here is Jeanette serving. She is so awesome at water volleyball. I think she served like 15 in a row, gave about 4 facials at the net, and blocked all of the big men in the middle. We LOVED having you on our team Jeanette!!


Wow, I think this was the most Matt and I touched each other, other than the occasional headlock.....Oh and when I had gone 9 hours without getting my hair wet, and right when Im getting out of the pool to go inside, he throws me under. But look, we DO love each other!!





This was such a great end to one of the best days. Eating a good mexican buffet dinner right on the beach after exerting our bodies kayaking and parasailing.
This is us painting our ceramic geckos by the pool. We each painted geckos for my mom's garden at home, and then we did our own. Except Spencer painted a bowl for his guacamole dip. I think Matt may be expecting.


I think there are more pictures of us eating than there are of doing actual physical activities, but I promise....we did do more than just eat. It's just that the food was always so pretty!



I do like this picture, but don't I look hairy??


There were really pretty flowers in the bathrooms.

1 comment:

Dmcguire25 said...

Seriously you should stay out of the sun or next time they may not let you back in the country!!! Even with your passport and ID. Man are you tan! I love you and your nakedness, I am jealous and miss ya!