Sunday, August 17, 2008

movies, movies, movies. That is all my life has consisted of lately. That whole free movie screening thing has taken to be an almost everyday activity in my life. I feel my brain starting to fry. So, for my sake and the sake of my posterity, I am proving that I DO have other hobbies..



The 2 frames in the middle aren't entirely finished yet, as I like to keep my designing options open until I am completely satisfied... But I love that turtle and the frame with Daniel and Mel in it. Just you wait...once my dremmel tool gets here for my birthday, they'll have to start paying me to go to those movie screenings....okay, maybe not...but I'll have more options. Maybe when I start wood working class they'll have to. ......... again, probably not.


I will just mention, that Henry Poole is Here was very touching....and American Teen was just plain awesome....go TEAM HANNAH!

3 comments:

Kari Whiting said...

ok lady i can take a hint. if you don't want to see us then fine. i can understand that. well maybe not but that's ok. those projects are pretty cool and i to like decorating. if we got together then maybe we would come up with some pretty awesome stuff but oh well.

Matt and Jeanette said...

Dremmel Tool...YES!!

Dmcguire25 said...

I love the frames! That is great you found a hobby, you needed one, lol. You will have to make me a frame for all my pictures! Maybe if you ever move back here and that would be great! Love ya!

P.S
Tell Kari that my email address is d_seery_sparkle@yahoo.com to add me to her friends. I have been trying to add her but can not. Love ya!