Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Let my birthday celebrations begin!

I have exactly one month from tomorrow until my birthday, but I'll be honest...I like to start things early. I got a package today from my mom (the greatest) and in it was a fabulous set of sock/slippers. There are baby pink, blue, and green....words cannot describe...Oh so comfortable! Thanks mom, and that is just the beginning!!
I had it so easy all growing up with regard to clothes. My mom always has the best taste!! I would come home from a grueling day of school and 5 hour volleyball practices to find a new adorable outfit laid out on my bed. And she still scores. She really is the greatest.

3 comments:

rachelle said...

hey!! happy birthday woman! (a little early) how fun that your mom sends you packages--my mom does too and i love it!

Dmcguire25 said...

You are a nerd! Total nerd but I do remember the birthday month. I want to throw up, what is the gordging dinner you will be having for your bday meal! Love ya!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your mom!!! I agree that your mom is wonderful and so are you! And....Happy birthday early. We are sooo glad your were born.
I love your blog. Sorry about Spencer's ankle. Ouch!