Monday, August 18, 2008

ACCOUNTABILITY!



I started training at the beach today..

JUST KIDDING..like you needed me to tell you that that isn't me...
However, enough is enough. I have wanted to run at least a half marathon for over a year now, and there is always something that keeps me from consistently training. Well, hopefully if I make a post about my goal I will feel more accountable and I'll stay on track. Today I got my bootie back to Francis Beatty Park to run that incredible trail, and I didn't do as bad as I thought I would, since it has been about 6 months since I have used my legs to go a distance further than my mailbox. So, here it goes....if anyone has any suggestions for songs to put on my IPOD to keep up my running motivation...PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

5 comments:

Kari Whiting said...

how bout the theme song from rocky??

Heather said...

Okay, now that picture is just nasty . . . :)

Good luck running. If I see you at Francis Beatty, I'll try to not get in your way on my way to the bench by the playground! :)

Dmcguire25 said...

I think you are crazy, I mean amazing sorry slip of the tongue! Good luck! I would say annthing with a strong beat would make your stride better and more constant! Why running it is hard on the knees? What about the gym? Remember we are getting older and you have a birthday coming up here lady! lol!!! Love ya babe

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Eye of the Tiger and Sexy Back!

Matt and Jeanette said...

black eyed peas baby!