Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Reunion I didn't make it to! :(

So last weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. I was planning to go, because I had won free round trip tickets to Vegas. I found out at the last minute from this deceitful travel agency that I could not use those tickets till after the New Year. And by then airplane tickets would have cost me over $600. Sadly...very sadly...I had to relinquish my hope of being reunited with some of my very best friends. But my bestest friend Janna took some pictures and graciously emailed them to me.
Thanks Janna Bonana.
This is My Best friend Janna with her new boyfriend


From left: Janna, Ryan, my other best friend Erin, and Range (who were all fellow volleyball players)



I love this picture!! Janna and my other best friend Mark.
But Janna, Erin, and Mark were my 3 very best friends in High school...seriously great people!!


And this picture has my other dear friend Bobby with his wife.
I can't believe it has been 10 years since i have seen these people. Well, I've seen Janna since then, but wow...we are getting OLD.

And I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it. Alas, I am determined to be at the 20 year. By then we should be far away from the south, back in the west, which is slowing transforming me into something I am being overtly warned against after my previous post.

8 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

You can say it, your are becomimng a redneck! Love ya babe!!!

Matt and Jeanette said...

10 YEARS!! WHOA! I will never be that old!!

Janna Stevens said...

So...I hate that quiz thing!!! When I second guess myself I suck! I did really miss you at the reunion! You would have made it so much better!

Angela said...

That quiz made me laugh. I think I did pretty well, but not great. We should get together more often :)

Angela said...

I was saddened by you 20% on my quiz...it is like we had spent a few hours together. tear. come on over and we can hang out...I think Jared is in need of some love

Megan said...

Hey girl! I haven't seen you in forever! I was hoping you'd be at the reunion, so you were definitely missed. I think about you every time I drive by your parents house in GV. Anyway, I saw your blog on the GV site, and I just started my own, so I hope you don't mind that I added you to my list. Glad to see you're doing good. OH! And glad to see you've become a NASCAR fan - it's impossible not to love once you've actually been to a race. :-)

Matt and Jeanette said...

COULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE!! I HAVE READ THIS BLOG ABOUT 4 TIMES ALREADY...ITS GETTING OLD!!!!!!! Love ya.

Hey, did you look at the pics...smokin, right?

Megan said...

My family will totally remember you, so I'll tell them you said hi. Do the same for any of your family who remembers me.

I've gotten so much crap from friends & family because they just don't get the NASCAR thing. So it's nice to know I have 1 friend who appreciates it too. (Just don't be offended when I root against your drivers :-)

It was really nice to hear from you. You look great, by the way!