Friday, October 24, 2008

The Jeanette Update

My fan club (Jeanette) has since posted complaint regarding the oldness of my blog entry.

My apologies if this doesn't captivate the masses.

I finished reading Brisingr..the 3rd book in the Inheritance series. Great book. I love the series. Very much like Lord of the Rings....not nearly as good, but still instills that great desire for the triumph of good vs. evil. And I really want a pet dragon.

I started and finished Angels and Demons..also very good. Movie comes out in May.

I am using my Dremmel tool to engrave a wooden 'something' for one of my friends as a Christmas present. I love that tool. You can do just about anything with it. From sharpening knives to cleaning car batteries to widdling wood. genius.

Last night Michelle and I went to her gym to play a pick up game of volleyball. However, they cancelled volleyball due to few numbers, so we walked the track for an hour while discussing our burning passions for "Twilight" to get to theaters.

As for the upcoming weekend... working and temple. And constant body cleansing. I've got to get into contending shape for our trip to Cabo next month. Beach volleyball in a bathing suit....yeah, the less that jiggles the better.

4 comments:

Angela said...

FINALLY. I must admit I was getting bored with the old posting too! I am jealous of all your reading. I need to read more but I can't get motivated since it is for school. YUCK. good luck with the body cleansing. and finding a pet dragon...weird

Matt and Jeanette said...

We are even!!

Thank you!! My life is complete and I can finally take a breath in knowing you are still alive on the other side of the computer!! 2 weeks with nothing makes a girl start to worry!

About Cabo...that is like next month! I can't believe it has been an entire year! WHOA!!

Thanksgiving first!! Don't forget about that party!! I think we should cook again...Denny's anyone?

Megan said...

Oh trust me, if you had said YOU were a Kyle Bush fan, I never would have contacted you in the first place. :-) Kyle haters - another thing we've got in common. I'm actually a Dale Jr. fan, and I like Kasey Kahne a lot too.

Anyway, I'm glad your mom remembers me. And I love reading your posts. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy your sense of humor.

Dmcguire25 said...

I would have to agree with the rest of these people, I was so sick of the old post really because you hound me to post new stuff and then nothing from you. So you want a pet Dragon? Weird I too want to see Twillight! It looks awesome! I miss you so much! Savvy turns Two on Halloween and she has not meet Aunt Banana!!! You need to come Visit us! Love you