Saturday, September 27, 2008

I love a good crisis

Emphasize the word 'good'. No death and destruction...Just the lack of gas in Charlotte. Luckily Spencer had filled up his tank on Tuesday night...(we were gasless as of Wednesday morning). And so all activities and plans we had for this weekend have been cancelled. What a blessing. After all the fun and excitement and 16 hours on airplanes, and the past week that I have had ...I am exhausted. So, it use to be that we were going to be even more busy busy busy today...but now...Spencer and I have decided to make pancakes and watch The Lord of the Rings trilogy all the day long!! woo hoo....and with any luck, I won't have to go to work next week.

2 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

We need to work on nerding Jeanette. She still can't even watch 10 min of fantasy movies. :(

Angela said...

you guys need to just tie Jeanette into a chair and hold her head into place. I am not big into those movies but once I started watching them I had to finish...that and someone always paid for me to go :) hope you enjoyed you movie day!!!