Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The WEDDING DAY!!

So we started off this day by all of the families going to the Boise temple to do a session. And then snap some photos outside afterward.
They are so awesome together



Me and me poppy

Me and me mammy

Me and my main squeeze

So after the temple, we all headed back to Melba to the Zeyer home for the wedding. The wedding was supposed to be outside...It hadn't rained in 4 months. You can all guess where this is going! It rained, poured, thundered, lightninged...so they picked up all the chairs and moved them into the Zeyer living room...Still amazing!!




Look how happy they are!!


Okay, OTHER than the wedding, this little boy Jared.....HIGHLIGHT OF THIS WEEKEND! I miss him so much. I love him. Other than the wedding, he was the highlight of this trip. I have never in my life met a sweeter, snugglier, chiller, lovable, happier little boy. I miss him. Angela, does he talk about me?


The reception was also supposed to be outside, but in minutes, we had this church building looking so awesome!! It turned out really beautiful, and the food was amazing!




The Zeyer Fam

So excited to have Jeanette as my sister. So is my mom, she's started buying us matching outfits.

8 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

Love the posts! Its nice to see pictures of my own wedding! We have great families!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I was going to say you look just like your dad and then I saw the picture of you and your mom and I changed my mind. LOL

Angela said...

Ah the pictures are so great!!! Get this...when Jared wole up this morning he said, "Annamarie"
It was such a great weekend! ANd yes you are as terrific as Jeanette said you were.

Sarah McBride said...

cute pictures,

who knows I may end up going full time after all.
you may be stuck with me for a while longer...

Dmcguire25 said...

Congrats to beautiful couple! You looked amazing by the way! Pink is totally your color and what a 180 you have done remeber when I met you, black and white was all you wore. Who can we credit this color change to....ME! Love you babe and pass on the warm and well wishes to the happy couple!

Matt and Jeanette said...

B, this is Matt. Do you realize you were probably the only one with cajones big enough to snap a photo during the ceremony? You ROCK!

Tina said...

LOVE the pics!! I am so jealous, we really wanted to go too.

Amy said...

Tell Matt Congrats! They look so happy and we are so excited for them. Maybe one day I can meet this little wife of his!