Sunday, February 14, 2010

8 Anos de Matrimonio

That means 8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE!

I can't believe it has been 8 years. So much has happened and we have moved so many times that looking back it is a blur of funness, activity, adventure, sorrow, and growth.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. We have been super duper healthy and active lately, and we had only 2 protein shakes and played volleyball all day long...so WE WANTED TO EAT!!

However, I have a TON of favorite foods. So this is what we did....FOOD HOPPED.

The most incredible sushi in the world is here at the Tiki Bar. I'm serious...sushi snobs have commented that it is very good. So that is where we started. Sushi for appetizers.

Then on to Baja Cantina for the most incredible shrimp tacos.

Then...Senor Sweets for the best gelato!! One scoop Ultra Oreo and one scoop Dulce de Leche.

This was the dinner for champions.

Luckily Spencer and I have the exact same taste in food. (no pun intended)

Oh and all these restaurants are on the beach/marina, so we had gorgeousness and romance all around us.

I love it here. And I love that I can share it with the love of my life.

Happy 8 years of marriage and Valentine's Day my love.



No comments: