Wednesday, August 12, 2009

America's Largest Wild Game Petting Zoo

Before we went to the zoo, we did some sight seeing around the town of Bandon. What a beautiful coast line




Bandon Wild Game Safari
This where we went yesterday. It is about an hour and a half north in Bandon, Oregon.
SO. MUCH. FUN.


Here I am petting a Lynx. I was waiting for it to attack one of the goats that kept walking by untying everyone's shoe laces.

This park is so awesome. While you walk around looking at wild animals in their 'cages' or I like to call them 'lots', there are deer, donkeys, goats, emus, and peacocks just walking around for people to feed and pet.





I snapped this photo right after he untied MY shoelaces.
guilty!

I love this donkey. We became very close and maybe a little TOO personal


This one wanted to eat me


Okay, below...this was so awesome. These Bengal tigers were wrestling and playing with each other...



Then...
Their neighbor comes out

the playing stopped

I LOVE THESE BEARS!! We had cones to feed them, and if you hold it up for them over the fence they stand up and the smaller one sings. (or whines) until you throw it to them.
I don't know why, but I seriously love bears.



Thanks mom!! We had such a great time!



2 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fun time. I love reading about your adventures on your blog. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

You guys have the best adventures! Hey, I know, I've heard about this really exotice place in Nevada that I know you guys would love... it's very secluded from, well, the world, and has a lot of history as well as a few state parks! I'm sure it would be an adventure because they say that just on the out skirts of town lurk many different creatures, from mountain lions to elk! The name of the place is PANACA!! You should plan a trip! :)