Saturday, June 20, 2009

Spencer

I can literally count on ONE hand the number of pictures I have seen of Spencer that were taken before we were married. His mom had 2 on hand of him when he was a little boy..like 2 or 3 years old. Other than that...his mission photos. Well, there were a lot of those actually. But as a youth...NOTHING! He had a bit of a rough youth.

So thanks be to FACEBOOK, one of his friends posted some pictures from back in those days.

I am speechless.
Seriously, I have no words.



This last one is my favorite.
He's the little girl on the left...yes, with braids in his hair.

Man, I LOVE Spencer!!!

6 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

Matt: So thats what B's kids are going to look like.

Megan said...

... And maybe that's why his mom doesn't have any pictures from his youth! He must not read your blog, or he'd hate you for that! On 2nd thought, if they're already circulating facebook, what difference does the blog make? :-)

Heather said...

These are AWESOME! When is he going to resurrect that look? :)

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Good call Megan! LOLOL. His mom is a genius!

Heather~ After one year in Mexico, we'll come back with corn rows and braids...no worries.

Angela said...

At least you know your girls will be pretty! It made me smile though!

Pollie said...

That is Seriously Hilarious!!!! : ) Good ole Spencer.