Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Paintings for sale!

Okay.
I'm just going to assume for a second that more than my family read this blog and throw this out there...

We are selling our beautiful artwork. Don't ask why, but bottom line: they just don't fit.

The first up for sale is

A SIGNED AND NUMBERED 1959/2500 with Certificate of Authenticity

"Wherever He Leads Me" by Greg Olson. $400. Yes, the reproduced painting is only $150, but this is a signed and numbered painting. It's number is 1959/2500. NOT a reproduction.

The second painting for sale is my favorite. We bought one for my parents as a gift also, so we just figure we'll inherit that one again someday. ;)


"Celebration" by Al Rounds $200.

Or just make us a good offer for both if you'd like.

1 comment:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I want that AL ROUNDS!! btw...he is my uncle.