Thursday, November 13, 2008

WHAT'S THAT??!! A FREE GYM??!!

It just might be that I am more excited about having access to a free FITNESS CENTER than I am about taking classes. It really is a toss up.

So my counselor is so awesome! I could have talked with her for hours!! I register first thing tomorrow morning. Im taking a computers class, Intro to Paralegal Law, and Accounting. That is if I can find times for all those classes. I can only attend classes on Monday and Wednesday nights so let's cross our fingers!

2 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

YEA!!!! Go girl I am so proud of you! You rule and you are silly taking three class with high work demand, you might want to take a evenly weighted load! One super hard one, one with an average amount of work, and one that is a slide by! Just from experience especially if you are working to! Love ya and Proud of you! Yes we are looking to adopt and we would adopt you in a heart beat if that meant you moved back here!

Matt and Jeanette said...

I was the 500th person to visit your blog. Matt and I want a prize. You can give it to us when you see us in Mexico!!