Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

What a great day today.

We spent the day with our best friends, Michelle and Jason. They live out in the beautiful country in a gorgeous house, and Michelle whipped up an INCREDIBLE dinner! But hold your breath everybody....cause guess what??!! I cooked something!! And it was DELICIOUS! My mom's recipe for sweet potato casserole. so yummy.

While we were waiting for the turkey to get finished we went on a beautiful hike in Cane Creek Park.

This is me and Michelle swingin old school




And this is us enjoying our INCREDIBLE dinner on their back patio enjoying the unbelievable weather we were having today!



Game results of the day:

I beat Spencer at Battleship (twice)
I beat Michelle at Wii tennis
Jason beat everybody at Wii tennis
I beat Spencer at Wii tennis
Spencer beat Jason at Wii boxing
Wii Baseball game was a draw...

Quotes of the day:
Spencer: "What's that for dessert?? Turkey deli meat??"
and
Jason: "oh yeah...remember the nods for the Oscar..."Amadeus","Ghandi", and "Killer Clowns from Outer Space."


We love you M & J!!

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day!!

No comments: