Tuesday, July 28, 2009

They're all around


No, I did not take this picture. I wish!
At least once a day I hear from friends and neighbors...."we had a bear in our garage",or "we had a bear in our yard", or "you should have seen this bear!" And then last night at about midnight our neighbor's dog was going crazy barking his head off....and we heard a growl..BEAR. Night before last same thing at about 5 am. I WANT TO SEE ONE OF THESE LITTLE GUYS!!


With a pane of glass separating us, of course.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Dennis tells me stories of bears around his house & in his yard when he lived in Tahoe... I want NO part of that, which is why we're still living in Vegas. :-) I think I'd freak out if I saw one - even WITH a pane of glass between us.

Matt and Jeanette said...

That bear looks sick. You must go find him and feed him!

Unknown said...

Hey woman!!! This is Marie! So glad I found you! Come see my blog so we can keep in touch, collinshouseofqueens.blogspot.com. By the way, as much as Collin wants to take a vacay to Yellowstone, if he ever talks me into it i told hime I refuse to get out of the car... I've seen one too many shows on bear attacks!!! YOU ARE BRAVER THAN ME!!! (suprise, suprise) Love you lady! can't wait to hear from you!!