Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back to Young Women!!

The ward here is sooooo small. Even though Spencer and I will only be here til October 1st, we got put to work right away!! Spencer is a ward missionary, and I am the secretary in Young Women. Not only did I get called to that today...I also taught the lesson today. NICE!! I truly love it though. I always feel that I will now and forever belong working within the Young Women program. What a GREAT group of girls too. I felt so welcomed and apart of such a great program here. I miss the YW back in North Carolina so much too! I am just grateful to be apart of another great group here.


3 comments:

The Gallagher Family said...

So I didn't even know you guys moved already. You move like ninjas! Sad I didn't get to say goodbye! Hope all is well and who knows, we may be Californians soon too?

Matt and Jeanette said...

Welcome back to YWs! I don't know though, from the way it sounded Achievement Days vs YWs...its a tough choice! Glad you guys are being used and abused! Its always nice to get callings even if you are only there for a little while! Good Luck!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Thats awesome! I love young womens :D