Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a GREAT time up in DC this weekend with Matty and JZ.
Seriously, so.much.fun!


Spencer gave Theodore Roosevelt a piggy back ride...

In a group effort, we won the Ironman Competition.

Spencer got into a fight with Mike Tyson...and won.

And we even time traveled back to the year 1958 to the opening of the famous
"Ben's Chili Bowl"!!

Don't you just love that centerpiece!! Jeanette planted Alfalfa in this dish about a week ago, and then laid her painted wooden eggs on top. She's so darn creative.

This was obviously taken after eating at the Chili Bowl. ;)


And I didn't get any pictures of the intense Cities and Knights games we played. That is such a fun game!! Matt was victorious as usual. But I DID get on the winner board for Rummy and California Speed.
Thanks for a fabulous weekend Matty and JZB!

2 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

OMG this is way cute and you all are picture posing nerds!!! OMG I wish I was there I am QUEEN Picture posing nerd!! Happy Late Easter, Love ya!!!

Matt and Jeanette said...

yeah, I guess the weekend was okay.